- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 17 2023
- Time: 1:00 am - 2:00 am
- Sep 17 2023
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Talks with Gautam Sachdeva on Zoom
Instructions to attend the Zoom meeting:
1. Please create an account with Zoom to be able to attend these sessions. Account creation with Zoom is free. Allowing only verified zoom account holders to join the sessions makes them safe.
2. Please turn on your video so as to keep these sessions interactive, just like a real satsang.
3. Please use your real name and surname as your profile name. This will help us detect unwanted elements.
4. The meeting will be locked after Gautam enters the meeting. No new entries can be made after that.
5. Due to security threats, we have disabled the option to unmute yourself.
6. If we see any objectionable name/profile-image/video, they will be removed from the meeting.
7. If you have any issues with the audio/video please contact the host via chat.
8. After his talk of around 30-40 mins, Gautam will open the meeting for Q&A. To ask a question please start your video and click on “Raise Hand” from “Reactions” icon. Please ensure that you are not moving and are in a quiet place. The host will unmute you. You will need to accept being unmuted. Ask your question and once you are satisfied please mute yourself back and let others ask questions.
9. During the satsang, chat/video interaction between the participants in disabled. Once Gautam leaves, the meeting will be opened for communication between participants.